NOTE: Everyone who hasn't been able to comment on my blog lately- please use the 'Name/URL' option from now on.
Saturday is one of the days I really look forward to now. Ever since my summer internship programme began last week, I haven't been able to take my regular classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So after a hectic work week, I look forward to four hours of AH. Some of the things that I have really been missing for the past ten days are:
1. Screaming at the reception walay to get me a pencil. Then shouting at them again to get me sharpened ones.
2. Looking out for Headband and thinking up of new subtle lines to insult him.
3. Looking out for new hot guys.
4. Green tea brought in by the reception walay. Especially since my encounter with the Bitchy Peon.
5. Muneeb-ur-Rehman's lame excuses for missing class.
6. This group of kids who used to explain FIFA to my sport-retarded self, and told me about Paul the Octopus.
So I was terribly terribly disappointed when some losers burnt up places in Gulistan-e-Johar and haalaat were kharaab. AH was closed for the day. Sniff.